Tuesday, March 6, 2012

They're Baaaaaaccckk!

Oh man. They are back.

It is a weakness that I have, and it only happens one time a year. That time is now.
And no, it is not Girl Scout Cookies. (Although, those are also awesome, and I have such a weakness for boxes of Tagalongs and Samoas).


I'm talking about Jelly Beans.

Not just any jelly beans....STARBURST jelly beans.




Have you ever had them? If not, stop what you're doing and head to the nearest store where jelly beans are sold. You will want to buy more than one bag.

On second thought, maybe you don't want to try them. Because once you do...seriously, it is hard to stop eating them.  (**Do not blame me for your newest addiction.  Consider yourself warned.**)


I'm typically not even a huge jelly bean fan. I mean, I think they are good and all, but they aren't something I really get cravings for or drool over. Except for this brand (in original flavor only!).
I'm not even really a huge Starburst fan. But the two worlds combined?? It's too much to handle.

There isn't really much else to say, because let's face it: This post is about jelly beans. Jelly beans are pretty basic. But these are amazing, and you MUST try them.

That's all :)


2 comments:

Melissa Gregory said...

Can I just - agree? Not a big fan of starburst or jelly beans but the two collide here and the results are a.ma.zing!

KInda glad I'm seeing this post late and can't go out and buy them for Easter!

Michelle said...

Don't worry...I bought an extra bag after Easter so I could enjoy them a little longer. I'm willing to share :)