Friday, January 13, 2012

Jeans Day!


Yay Friday!
Who doesn't love Friday?

For me, it is the end of the work week, and I get to look forward to 2 blissful days with my family (Alright, not always blissful, but I do always prefer being with my family than being at work).
Another great thing about Friday?
I get to wear jeans to work.
 
Why is this so exciting, you might ask?
 
Well, it means that's one less pair of dress pants needed in my weekly rotation (Ok, this really means I don't have to wear the same pair for the third time that week).
If you get the joy of wearing jeans on Fridays, you probably also notice that everyone seems a little more relaxed. Wearing jeans some how lowers people's stress level. It's like magic!
Wearing jeans to work is like a soft intro to the weekend, instead of being hit hard at 5:00. I love it!

I wonder.... if I could wear jeans to work on Monday, would I embrace the start of the work week with a little more enthusiasm?
 
 
 

No comments: