Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday:

I'm thinking of trying out a new weekly installment on the blog:


Thoughtful Thursday


Do you ever hear a statement that is truly thought provoking?
Or read a quote that is just  perfect for you or your life at the moment?

That's what these Thoughtful Thursday quotes will be about.

This week's quote is one that quite honestly, I don't remember where I saw it.  But I did, and I love it.
I even wrote it down and have kept it on a little scrap of paper in my purse.  It's one that I want to somehow incorporate into my home, either with vinyl letters on the wall, or on a plaque, or in a picture frame or something.  I'm not quite sure where, but I know I want it somewhere easily visual to remind me every day:


Please excuse the mess...
we are busy making memories.



If we had a dedicated playroom, I know it would be perfect in there!  Since we don't have a dedicated playroom in our small house (our entire house is our playroom!), I have to think of anothe place.  So, whenever I find time (or energy) to complete my dream of showcasing it somewhere in my home, I'll be sure and share it with you!

No comments: