Friday, August 19, 2011

Where did the last 10 months go?

I can't believe it.

My baby boy is 10 months old today. 


10 months in the blink of an eye.


At 10 months old, my sweet boy:
  • has his 2 bottom teeth, and is working hard on a top one (I'm sure it will be weeks before we see it pop through!)
  • Climbs the stairs
  • (almost) ALWAYS has a smile on his face
  • Cruises around ALL of the furniture
  • Will walk by pushing anything that will move with him (but is not walking on his own...and I'm not pushing it!)
  • Love to get into anything mama says he shouldn't (you know: trash cans, dog food, electrical cords)
  • Doesn't sleep more than a few hours at a time (including both naps AND the middle of the night!)
  • LOVES his big sister
  • Brings so, so, much joy to our family

These past 10 months have certainly been a whirlwind.  Sometimes it's easy to get caught up in the mundane daily "stuff" and forget to take time to appreciate what's really important.
As the saying goes:

"The days are long but the years are short".

And some days certainly feel very, very long....

But, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.  Anything.


No comments: